After having worked for a number of years in executive management, operations and information technology, David Donnelly began Donnelly Consulting in 2013 to assist businesses with strategic planning, operational improvements, and custom software programming. He is also a partner in his family-run business, Donnelly Orchards, in Huntingdon. At HCBI, he has served as second vice president, as chair of the ways and means committee and as a member of the Economic Development committee. He is currently fulfilling his second term as President of HCBI. Dave is also an ordained minister and is involved in community outreach as he serves on the pastoral staff at Calvary Independent Baptist Church of Huntingdon.
Class of 2017
- David Christopher- Juniata Valley School District.
- Cory Sisto- IFC Services, Inc.
- Brian Wiser- Keller Engineers, Inc.
- Helen Pyzowski- Huntingdon County CareerLink
- Paul Geist- Huntingdon Fiberglass Products
- Leslie Berrier Winnick- Presbyterian Senior Living
Class of 2018
- Dr. Lauren Bowen - Juniata College
- David Donnelly -Donnelly Orchards
- Melissa Cisney- Foster - Cisney & O'Donnell Inc
- Steve Miller- Shaner Investment Group
- David Gardner- Huntingdon County Board of Realtors
- Randy Carper- Carper's Concessions
- Clay McMath- Brown and Walters Insuracne Agency
Class of 2019
- Adam Dimm - JC Blair Health Systems
- Tom Mincemoyer - Mincemoyer Rentals
- Tracey Cook - Mutual Benefit Group
- Gregg Peachey - ACCO Brands
- Larry Burger - Kish Bank Corporation
County Commissioner - Ex Officio
- Mark Sather
- Scott Walls
- Jeffrey Thomas
Emeritus Board Member - 2016/2017 Class Year
- Jay Muir - Jay R. Muir Agency