US Highway System
- U.S. Route 22 enters Huntingdon County from the west at the Blair County line in Morris Township near Alexandria, and goes past the business district of Huntingdon in nearby Smithfield Township. It exits Huntingdon County at the Mifflin County line in Brady Township near Mount Union. The route spans over 337 miles in Pennsylvania and connects to New Jersey and Ohio on either side.
- U.S. Route 522 enters Huntingdon County from the south at the Fulton County line in Dublin Township near Shade Gap, passing through the boroughs of Orbisonia and Shirleysburg before exiting Huntingdon County at the Mifflin County line in the borough of Mount Union. The entire route spans 127.5 miles and connects to New York State and Maryland.
Pennsylvania Highway System
- Pennsylvania Routes 26, 35, 45, 305, 350, 453, 550, 641, 655, 747, 829, 994
Recently Updated Bridges
- Springfield Township (Frehn, Maddensville, and Matthews)
- Clay Township (Watkins)
- Cromwell Township (Shade Gap)
- Todd Township (Beavertown)
- Jackson Township (Cunningham)
- Dublin Township (Harpers)
- GoDezi.com GoDEZI is growing to become a source for unique transportation services in Huntingdon County and other closeby counties ! GoDezi offers shared-ride service, designated drivers, and short notice and reservation-based social shuttle services. GoDEZI is the only transportation system in West Central PA that drives you and your vehicle home. GoDezi provides transportation for weddings, a night on the town, birthdays, corporate travel and more.
- Raystown Transit Services
- Amtran Bus Services
- Greyhound Lines
- Centre Area Transportation Authority
- Fullington Trailways